Words of Salvation, Deliverance and Revival
The Holy Scriptures made it clear that fornication, adultery and all forms of sexual immorality and perversion are grave sin before God. Not only are they unrighteousness before God almighty, they are also sin against the body. Which means that they open the door for all forms of spiritual and physical attack on the body by the devil and his agents. Sexual immorality is the source of many afflictions of man such as sickness, stagnation, limitations, poverty, depression, rejection, spiritual and physical death, etc.
The Scripture says that we are the temple of God; this is because the Holy Spirit dwells in those who have received Jesus Christ. So polluting the your body with sexual immorality is the same thing as defiling the temple of God. And God said that anyone that defiles His temple that He will destroy, [1 Corinthians 3: 16-17]. Therefore sexual immorality is a curse activator; it attracts the curse of God which gives the devil the legal right to afflict a soul.
When you defile the temple of God with sexual immorality, all hell are let loose to work against you without God’s intervention. This allows for demon possession and satanic oppression. This is because the human man body is designed spiritually as the temple of God. In other words, God designed human body to be a vessel that can shelter a spirit. Man is a spirit that has a soul and lives in a body (man in three dimensions). And because man is a spirit that has a body, he can as well accommodate other higher spirits in his Body. This is what makes man a temple.
But because God is a Holy Spirit, He only uses temples that are consecrated and sanctified. He only dwells in human bodies that have been washed with the Word of God and sanctified by the Blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ. But on the contrary, the devil dwells in polluted temples. He uses human bodies that are garnished with sin and all forms of sexual immorality. So, this is where the issue lies. If you body is holy through consecration and obedience to the Word of God (righteous living), God will dwell in your body as a temple of the Holy Spirit. And you will experience divine guidance and protection.
With the devil, it is not the case; he strives in filth and pollution of the body. He can not dwell in a holy atmosphere, neither can he live in a consecrated body. So when you pollute your body with sexual immorality, it is an express invitation to the devil who is the embodiment of everything evil to come in and dwell in your body. And this is very dangerous situation for your soul and your body. The devil has nothing good to offer, any body he possesses, destruction is left on his wake.
This is the reason why we should embrace the Word of God and purge our bodies from all filthiness and youthful lusts; as the scriptures say in 2 Timothy 2: 21-22. So that our bodies can be fit for God to dwell and use for every good work. The temple of the body must be occupied, either by the Holy Spirit of God or the evil spirit of the devil. There is no vacuum in this aspect; that is why it is of utmost importance that we live a consecrated life and a life free of sexual immorality, so that our temple will suitable for the Holy Spirit to inhabit and help us in all spiritual and life matters.
1. 1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man does is without the body; but he that commits fornication sins against his own body.
2. Proverbs 6:32-35 But whoso commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding: he that does it destroys his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou gives many gifts.
3. 1 Corinthians 5:1-2 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father’s wife. And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
4. Proverbs 6:29 So he that goes in to his neighbour’s wife; whosoever touches her shall not be innocent.
5. 1 Corinthians 5:9-11 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
6. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
7. 1 Corinthians 7:8-11 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
8. Deuteronomy 22: 22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
9. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
10. Jude 1:7-8 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
11. Revelation 18:2-4 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
12. Matthew 15:19-20 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashed hands defiles not a man.
13. Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.
14. Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
15. Colossians 3:5-6 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things’ sake the wrath of God comes on the children of disobedience:
You Can Also Read: Alarming Dangers Of Fornication and Adultery
You Can Also Visit Insights From Pastor Rex
Tags: #pastorrexorji, adultery, cheating in marriage, Christian courtship, christian dating, courtship, dating, fornication, homosexuality, is extramarital sex a sin, is premarital sex a sin, is sex before marriage a sin, marriage, Pastor Rex, Pastor Rex Orji, relationships, sex, sexual immorality, should a Christian have sex before marriage, should a man sleep with another man's wife, singles, What does the Bible say about adultery, What does the Bible say about fornication, What does the Bible say about sex outside marriage, What does the Bible say about sexual immorality, What does the scriptures say about adultery, What does the scriptures say about fornication, What does the scriptures say about homosexuality, What does the scriptures say about premarital sex, What does the scriptures say about sexual immorality, what does the word of God say about fornication, when is sex approved by God
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.