Words of Salvation, Deliverance and Revival
Life is full of challenges, and it is only those who have the keys to winning life’s battles that will come out victorious. Ignorance kills faster than swords. This segment is going to cover the first three keys, which one can use to win any life battle, while the last five keys will be covered in the Part 2 of this message: please make sure that you read the Part 2; which is the continuation of this segment in order to cover all the keys that you need to win any life battle or any challenge you might be facing in life.
For one to win any battle in life or for one to overcome any unfavourable situation in life, one needs to understand these following keys of winning life battles that God has given us in His Word.
1. The number one thing you must do is to realize that nothing just happens. To every action, there is a cause and effect and you must realize that every life battle is spiritually motivated or initiated.
• Man is a Spirit, has a soul and lives in a body, a body without a spirit is dead, and the spiritual world sustains the physical world. The physical or material world comes from the spiritual world or the realm of the spirit. John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickens the dead, and calls those things which be not as though they were.
• Everything that happens in the physical or material world is influenced by the spiritual world. Before a man is born physical, he had existed in the spiritual realm and before a man dies physically, he has already died spiritually.
1 Timothy 5: 6 says ‘’But she that lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
Ephesians 5:14 says ‘’ wherefore, he saith, Awake thou hat sleeps, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light’’.
These scriptures show that some are already dead in the spirit realm but still existing in the physical or material world.
2. The number two key is that you must realise that the battle is not a physical battle even though there are some elements of physical manifestations to it.
2 Corinthians 10:3 says ‘’for though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh’’.
• The moment you realize that everything you go through in life must be addressed spiritually first, you are already aware of how to obtain your victory in life’s battle all the time. For any Christian or a child of God to succeed in this world, he must approach every situation or circumstance spiritually; because you are a spirit being living in a world controlled by a entities.
Roman 8: 6 says ‘’ to be carnally minded is death, but to spiritually minded is life and peace’’. In other words. To be carnally minded is to see things from physical or human point of view, to depend on human understanding of issues or things; to depend on human senses, feelings, emotions, ideologies, philosophies and science for are final judgement of issues.
• Therefore, to approach any matter or situation from human senses and feelings; to base your judgement of issues on only the things you see, hear, smell, touch, feel or imagine is death.
Because the Word of God says in Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
In other words, those who only see and judge life issues from what they feel, hear, see or think, or from human/physical point of view are enemies of God.
• Why are they enemies of God?
They are enemies of God because the word of God says, that such way of thinking, such way of seeing things from only what the human mind can perceive is not subject to the word of God. It makes God a liar because it is the opposite of faith.
God who quickens the dead, and calls those things which be not as though they were (Romans 4:17) does not operate within the limitations of human senses and physical world. God made heaven and earth from the words of His mouth and out of nothing.
• It is outside the plan of God for His children to contradict the Word of God. It is not the way God operates, because God is a spirit and those who will worship Him must do it in Spirit and in truth, John 4:24.
• The word of God is the only real thing, and the word of God is spirit and is life. John 6:63 says ‘’it is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit and they are life.
This is because it is the opposite of faith, and the word of God says that the just shall live by faith.
Romans 1:17 ‘’ for therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, the Just shall live by faith’’.
Galatian 3:11 says ‘’But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident; for the just shall live by faith’’.
Hebrews 10:38 ‘’ Now the just shall live by faith; but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Therefore, it is evident that carnal mind is in opposition to God’s word and plan , simply because it denies the Faith and makes God a liar.
So, if the word of God says in Hebrews 11:6 that ‘’But without faith, it is impossible to please him; for he that comes to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarded of them that diligently seek him’’, what then is FAITH?
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1).
It is pertinent to note that faith is not physical, neither can it be touched nor felt, but faith is spiritual and it is the opposite side of carnality which is based on physical experience, thoughts, and substances of this physical world or human understanding.
3. The third Key is that you must realize that the weapons for the warfare or the battle are not physical weapons, neither does it require physical approach nor physical strategies, 2 Corinthian 10:4.
If the battles have spiritual origin and are sponsored or influenced spiritually, it is only imperative that the weapons of this warfare or battles of life should also be spiritual.
• For the Word of God made us understand that we are not fighting against flesh and blood.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
• For these reasons, you have to use spiritual weapons in the armoury of heaven to deal with battles of life.
• What are these weapons?
Ephesians 6:11-17 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
• Rejoice! The good news it that God did not abandon us, he does not leave us in the dark, ignorant and without help. Our God is a man of war.
Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. 15:13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
1 Samuel 17:45 Then said David to the Philistine, you came to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
• The philistines, with Goliath as their champion lost because they were carnally minded, they came to the battle of life trusting in the arms of flesh, physical weapons of sword, shield and spear.
Jeremiah 17:5-6 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good comes; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
But the Israelites, with David as their champion won because they were spiritually minded and came to the battle in the name of the LORD of hosts and not trusting in their physical senses, neither on their own understanding, feelings, weapons nor in the strength of their army.
Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
• What that single act did was to bring the armies of the living God, the LORD God of hosts into the battle, of course, you cannot compare spiritual army of angels with human armies or even the devil and his demon armies.
• So every time you go into battle of life with physical weapons, human/carnal approach or strategy, human understanding, and senses, then defeat is guaranteed.
God is our only Guaranteed source of victory as is evident in Word of God which says: Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place, 2 Corinthians 2:14.
1. I thank you LORD, because you are the LORD of hosts and the Man of war.
2. I bind and paralyze the strong man employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let all the affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate, in the name of Jesus.
4. I close every negative door the enemy is using to gain access to attack my life by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
5. I cancel any demonic decisions and expectations against my life,in the name of Jesus.
6. Let all demonic obstacles that has been established in the heart of my adversaries against my prosperity be destroyed, in Jesus name.
7. Let every evil trap set against me fail and let the enemy fall therein, in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 31: 3
8. I break the back bone of spirits of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the fire of the Holy Spirit purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let my adversaries make the mistake that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let every counsel plan, desire, expectation, imagination, devices and activities be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every satanic decision taken against my faith in God, be nullified in the name of Jesus.
13. Thou power of restoration, manifest for my sake today, in the name of Jesus.
You Can Also Read: 7 Choices No Body Should Make For You
You Can Also Visit Insights From Pastor RexTags: #pastorrexorji, 8 keys to win any life battle, how to overcome life problems, how to win the challenges of life, Pastor Rex, Pastor Rex Orji, principles of winning spiritual battles
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.