Words of Salvation, Deliverance and Revival
The key strategy to overcoming any obstacle in life or winning any life battle is having the understanding that life battles or challenges are inevitable, as long as you are alive on earth. And that God is the ultimate key to winning life battles. Jesus Christ did not promise us a life free of challenges or trouble as Christians.
What he promised us is constant victory, if we obey his words and allow the Word of God to abide in us. That is why the scripture says thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus, [2 Corinthians 2: 14]. There is no victory without battles. If God causes us to triumph always, that means that there are battles to be fought. And the Key to constant victory is Jesus Christ.
In the first segment of this message, we covered the first three (3) keys every believer needs in order to win any life battle. The remaining five (5) keys will be covered in this last segment, but before then, let us go through the first three keys as a reminder.
1. The number one key is that you must realize that nothing just happens. And that life challenges cannot be avoided. When you win, they make you stronger, but if you lose, they leave you battered. To every action, there is a cause and effect. Therefore, we have to be alert in the spirit; and spiritually address any issue before we address it physically.
2. The number two key is that you must realize that life battle is not a physical battle, even though there are some elements of physical manifestations to it. They are spiritually motivated, influenced or initiated. The spiritual controls the physical. Any thing that is existing physically has a spiritual prototype. There are spiritual entities that influence the physical elements that we see, feel or touch.
Before any situation manifest physically, it has been sanctioned spiritually. That is why the Bible says that we should watch and pray without ceasing so that we will not fall into temptation, (Mark 14:38; Luke 21: 36). What this means is that when you pray, God will help you to resolve the situation from the origin (the spiritual realm); before it materializes in the physical realm of existence.
The Bible also says in 2 Corinthians 10:3, that though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. This will tell you that your life battles are spiritually initiated and requires spiritual approach first before physical solutions.
3. The third Key is that you must realize that the weapons for the warfare or the battle of life are not physical weapons, neither does battle of life require physical approach nor physical strategies. If the battles have spiritual origin and are sponsored or influenced spiritually; it is only imperative that the weapons of this warfare or battles of life should also be spiritual.
In 2 Corinthian 10:4, the Word of God is saying that the weapons of our warfare are not physical. But they are mighty spiritual weapons whose source is God; which are suitable for destroying spiritual strongholds and satanic wickedness.
In order to have a full grasp of these first three keys of winning any life battle, you must read the Part 1 of this message. Now we are going to continue with the last five key to a believer needs to win any life battle.
4. The fourth key is that you must realize that there are strong spiritual forces which are involved in any life battle. These are both negative (in the case of the devil and his demons) and positive (in this case God Himself leading His children to constant victory). God is ever willing to help His children in their life battles; while the devil’s goal is to destroy man, by making sure that he loses in his life battles.
In 1 peter 5:8-9, the scripture says that we should be sober and vigilant; because our adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour. Whom you resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
The devil is the major negative spiritual force behind every life battles man is going through in life, although that is not the case in all life challenges or battles. In some cases, God Himself is responsible, especially when His children go astray. God chastises his children when they wander so far away from His divine plan for their lives in order to bring them back to the path of Life. Likewise, God also punishes the wicked for their wickedness, because His Word says that the wicked shall never go unpunished, [Proverbs 11:21].
There are lots of examples in the bible when God punished the children of Israel and many individuals for their disobedience directly by the hand of an angel or indirectly through the hands of their enemies. Some examples include Sodom and Gomorrah, Eli and his children, king Saul, king David, King Ahab, king Jeroboam, king Herod, the children of Israel in their so many captivities etc.
5. You must realize that the power and the wisdom of God is the only force that can defeat the enemy of your life; and give you the absolute/complete victory in the battles of life. In Luke 10:19, the Word of God says ‘’ Behold, I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and noting shall by any means hurt you’’. Without this power, you will always be a loser in the battle of life, because the earth is full of habitations of cruelty, [Psalm 74:20]. The scripture made it clear in 2 Corinthian 2:14, that it is only God who causes us to triumph in Christ.
This is the victory God has given us in Christ Jesus, in Matthew 18:18, it says, “Truly, I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever, you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven’’. The Lord God of Hosts is our victory. It is only with the spiritual strength of God that one can overcome the battles of life, whether the devil is responsible or God is the one responsible.
When God is responsible, it means that there is something in our lives that is contrary to God’s Word. It means that we are not in line or working according to God’s plan for our life. It means there is sin or lukewarmness in our spiritual life that God wants us to correct. The only way to win this kind of live battle is to repent of whatever it is we are not doing right and pray to God for mercy.
When the devil is responsible, it also means that there is a ladder that is giving the devil the authority to oppress a child of God. For God to allow the devil to oppress a child of God, there is something the child of God is not doing right, either there is a secret sin or there is a life of prayerlessness and powerlessness.
God said we should pray always less we enter into temptation. Prayer keeps the enemy away; but you cannot pray effectively when there is sin in your heart. It could be sexual perversion/immorality, unforgiveness or even anger; and the devil will capitalize on these to deal with that believer.
6. Number six key is that you must realize that the devil cannot attack any child of God, except he is given permission, either by the child of God or by God. Before the devil, the enemy can attack any child of God and succeed, there must be a gateway, there must be an access point, and there must be a ladder. Sin is the number one gateway, access door or permission for the enemy to attack God’s children and succeed. John 14:30 says “Hereafter, I will not talk much with you, for the prince of this world comes, and had nothing in me’’. These are the Words of Jesus Christ, and that is why the devil could not defeat him throughout his ministry on earth.
Matthew 12:43-45 says, “when the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest and finds none. Then he says, I will return into my house from where I came out; and when he comes, he finds it empty, swept and garnished. Then he goes and takes with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself’’. What this scriptures are telling us is that deliverance without holiness will complicate the battle of life. That means, you cannot win the battle of life without sanctification and obedience to God’s Word, and this leads us to the key number seven.
7. The number seven key is that you must realize that you can only win the battle of life, when you are obedient to the word of God. 2 Corinthians 10:6 says, “And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled’’. You cannot cast out the devil when you are in league with the devil. Pot does not call kettle black. Darkness does not disperse darkness, only light can disperse darkness; and that is why you must be in the light and walk in the light, [1 John 1:5-7].
8. The eighth key is that you must have faith faith in God. You must have faith in God’s ability to help you win the challenges of life. You must put your whole confidence in the Word of God. You must with prayer, patience and humility access the great power and weapons of God through the Holy Spirit, in order to defeat every enemy of your destiny.
These spiritual weapons of God can only work for your advantage when:
You are in consonance with God.
You are in the same frequency with God.
You obey God’s word.
You are not living your life in sin or living a life of hypocrisy/pretense.
The word of God is alive in you.
You are not carnally minded.
You put God’s word, His kingdom, and his righteousness first.
Jesus Christ is the Lord in your life.
You Can Also Read: Dangers Of Evil Compromise
You Can Also Visit Insights From Pastor RexTags: #pastorrexorji, confronting the battles of life, Divine Love, how to be victorious in life, how to win every life battle, keys to spiritual warfare, Pastor Rex, Pastor Rex Orji, spiritual warfare, winning the battles of life
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.