Words of Salvation, Deliverance and Revival
It a very dangerous venture to engage in premarital (Fornication) and extramarital (adultery) sexual relationships, which are Fornication and Adultery respectively. Sex is a spiritual exercise and only allowed by God within the vows and covenant of marriage between a man and a woman.
Sex with a married man and any other woman other than the man’s lawfully wedded wife is adultery, likewise a married woman having sexual intercourse with any other person other than the lawfully wedded husband is adultery.
The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God. That neither fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, abusers of themselves with mankind, thieves, covetous, drunkards, revilers, extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
The Bible also admonishes us in Colossians 3:5-6, to kill all the lusts of this world in our lives. These include; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is which idolatry. The reason is because all these as well as others like it attract the wrath of God on anyone that disobeys the Word of God by indulging in them.
Marriage is between a man and a woman, anything other than that is in rebellion against the Word of God. The perfect will of God as it was in the beginning, is that a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife, and the two becomes one body according to Heaven’s mathematics. This was evident in the scriptures; as it says in Mark 10:6 -9
Also, God did not approve of divorce or polygamy. The Word of God made it clear in Luke 16:18, it says that whosoever puts away his wife, and marries another, commits adultery: and whosoever marries her that is put away from her husband commits adultery.
Fornication is sex between two unmarried people. Both Fornication and Adultery are very dangerous for God’s children because they open an array of doors for satanic oppression and possession. Many believers are going through nightmares while they are awake today just because of the consequences of their few minutes pleasure.
Fornication and Adultery also go beyond just premarital and extramarital affairs, it also includes pornography, masturbation, homosexuality, and all sorts of sexual perversion or immorality.
1. Soul Tie and Soul fragmentation: there is a piece of you left with as many sexual partners as you have had in your life; as well as fragments of their own souls co-joined with yours. If you have slept with a marine agent, a witch, a demon possessed person, a person moving with multiple curses and poverty, be rest assured that you have parts of these forces working against you and your destiny already.
If you slept with a possessed individual, you are automatically possessed even though, you might not know it. Lots of your virtues have been stolen from unsuspecting individuals as a result.
One of the mysteries about demon possessions is that many are possessed by the devil without any iota of knowledge. Although in some, there may be signs and manifestations which they may not understand. For example, their dream life; some might be having serious nightmares, while some might be hearing strange voices in their head.
In some, it might be the feeling of some strange presence around them. For others, it might be strange financial crisis or general failure , mood swings, depression, heaviness, spiritual embargo, limitations, and general life affliction etc.
The Word of God warned us in 1 Corinthians 6:15-17, that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and they belong to Christ. That our bodies will become one with anything we joined it with. If you join it with a harlot, it will become one with the spirit of harlotry. If you join it with a person possessed by evil spirits, you will inherit their evil spirit as well. If you join it with someone that has the spirit of infirmity or poverty; you will as well inherit their infirmity or poverty. But if you join it with Jesus Christ, you will become one spirit with the Lord.
2. It is a sin against one’s own body: this means that it opens doors for physical affliction, which includes: sickness, poverty, shame, dishonour, rejection, emotional affliction, depression, failures etc.
The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:18, that we should flee from fornication. For every sin that a man does is without the body; but anyone that commits fornication sins against his own body.
3. It is the defilement of God’s Temple: we are the temple of the Holy Spirit, which God has given His children who believe in our Lord Jesus Christ. When the temple of God is defiled, The Holy Spirit leaves because He cannot stand defilement, neither can He behold iniquity. And since the human body is designed to be a vessel for spirits, it opens the door for demonic possessions, affliction, oppression and suppression. just like what happened to king Saul when the Spirit of the LORD left him; and it was replaced by an evil spirit which tormented him.
Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, because Jesus has bought it with his Blood on the cross. You body no longer belongs to you, it is now Christ’s. [1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16]
4. It brings about spiritual and physical Deaths: fornication and adultery are virtue killers. They kill anything that is good about a man and his destiny. As believers, we are not supposed to associate ourselves with either Fornication or Adultery. That’s why the Bible is warning us to flee from them. Flee means to run away from them and never look back; having nothing to do with them ever again.
It means Run for your dear life and for your destiny, because they have nothing spiritually good to offer you, only death and destruction for your soul and destiny. Death include financial death, chronic stagnation, acute and chronic poverty, poor health, lack of divine helpers, scarcity of divine revelation, spiritual death and lack of spiritual growth. The scripture says in 1 Corinthians 10:8 that we should not commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
Also in Proverbs 6:27-29, the Bibles likened fornication and adultery as pouring coal of fire into your body. It says can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So he that goes in to his neighbour’s wife; whosoever touches her shall not be innocent.
Abimelech in Genesis 20:3 & 7 was a good example of the consequences of fornication and adultery. Even though he had not touched Sarah, but the intent was enough to bring curse upon him and his household. And because he was a righteous man, God had to prevent him from destroying his life and that of his household. God had to warn him in a dream by night, telling him that adultery will only bring him death,and that he should desist from it or die with all that belongs to him.
5. It brings barrenness and lack of Fruitfulness/Promotion: many stagnation and unfruitfulness are as a result of sexual Immorality. A lot of believers are unproductive because of their indulgence. Genesis 20:17-18 says that Abraham had to pray to God to heal Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; for them to bear children again. For the LORD had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham’s wife.
1. Bring genuine repentance to God and ask Him for forgiveness.
2. Confess all known sins and turn away from them.
3. Engage in serious deliverance prayers.
4. As God to fill you afresh with the Holy Spirit.
5. Study the the Word of God daily, fast to build your spirit and to put the flesh under subjection to the Word of God, and pray without ceasing. [Luke 21:36]
6. Constantly praise, worship and thank God for His Grace and Mercies.
7. Join a Bible believing and Spirit filled church and serve God in your capacity.
1. Thank God for His power to deliver you from bondage.
2. By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I break myself free from every spirit of sexual perversion, in the name of Jesus.
3. I release myself from every spiritual pollution emanating from my past sins of Fornication, adultery and sexual Immorality, in the name of Jesus.
4. I release myself from every ancestral pollution in the name of Jesus.
5. I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every demon of sexual perversion assigned against me, be bound, and get out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. O LORD, let my soul be delivered from every force of sexual perversion working against me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
8. I break the hold of any power of darkness over my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. I nullify every effect of the bite of sexual perversion upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every evil stranger and satanic deposits in my life, I command you to be uprooted and flushed out by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
11. Holy Ghost fire purge me completely, in the name of Jesus.
12. I claim complete deliverance from the spirit of Fornication, adultery and sexual Immorality, in the name of Jesus.
13. LORD, deliver my eyes from all kinds of lust, in the name of Jesus.
14. I move from bondage to liberty in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
15. Thank God for answers to your prayers.
You Can Also Visit Insights From Pastor RexTags: #pastorrexorji, adultery, adultery and fornication in the Bible, consequences adultery, consequences of fornication, definition of adultery, definition of fornication, fornication, homosexuality, is sex outside marriage a sin, is sex outside marriage considered a sin by God, Is there a difference between fornication and adultery, marriage, Newly married, Pastor Rex, Pastor Rex Orji, sexual immorality, Sexual perversion, singles, What are examples of fornication, What does it mean to sin against your body, What is adultery, What is adultery in Christianity, What is considered a sin, What is Fornication, What is fornication in the Bible, What is the difference between adultery and fornication, What is the true meaning of fornication, Young couples
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.